About the Diocese
The Anglican Diocese of Armidale is a partnership of churches and associated agencies and schools found in the northern inland region of New South Wales, Australia. It includes the major centres of Armidale, Glen Innes, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Tamworth and surrounding towns and villages.
The aim of the Diocese is to introduce people to Jesus and to help them home to heaven – Colossians 1:28.
Its churches are committed to:
- building Christian communities in every town;
- reaching people who face a Christless eternity;
- growing devoted disciples of Jesus Christ;
- recruiting godly leadership across all ministries; and
- sending God’s people out into the world as salt and light.
The Diocese can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 6772 4491.